Thursday, January 20, 2011

Teaching middle school drives you to the brink of insanity

Teachers are a special breed of people. We work for little pay and get little respect. We are subject to this statement "those who can't do teach" , which infuriates me to no end. Middle school on the other hand is another animal, quite frankly I hate my job. To further make matters worst it's in a place that I friend described as ghetto country.

Well as I walk in the halls I listen to the other teachers and can hear the despair in their voices. They began talking and then it just derails into almost nonsense as they lose a coherent train of thought. Even as they talk to each other this happens. The people that have been here for awhile are feedup with the environment at the school. Personally I am waiting for something very bad to happen here.

Teaching takes a special person teaching middle school takes a "special" person. I am not that kind of special.

No comments:

Post a Comment